Thursday, January 8, 2015

Master Photography Relfection

1. How do you think your project represents your work as a student?
The project represent my work by showing how hard i worked in this project.

2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?
I thought taking a photo is a really easy thing to do, but now i think is really hard to take a meaningful picture.


3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
I learned how to get along with people and teamwork.


4. What are some of the disadvantages?
photography was so interesting, It consume a lot of my daily time.


5. Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?
I would improve my photography skill 


6. Is there anything else that you want to include?
I will work harder

7.How does your work compare? 
Better than before

8.Were you surprised by some students? 
yes, some of my class mates are really good and i hope i can learn from them later on.

9.Did you surprise yourself?
yes, I never thought photography class could be so fun and interesting. My skill of taking a photo is getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment